- Lips lack oil glands on a biological level. As a result, lips must be protected against external influences such as the sun, cold weather, and extreme climatic conditions, which can cause harm.
- Lip care is just as important as skin care since chapped or dry lips are unsightly and indicate a lack of personal cleanliness. Keeping a lip balm on hand is an excellent approach to ensure that lips receive all of the necessary hydrating components.
- Strawberry extracts are great soothing agents for dry, chapped, and blistering lips, restoring moisture and making lips petal soft and kissable. Strawberry extract contains a lot of alpha-hydroxy acid.
- Strawberries also work well as a lightening agent. They aid in the removal of tan and darkness from the lips, resulting in revitalised and lustrous lips. All of this, plus the delicious strawberry flavour and pleasant scent, make this lip balm a tantalising treat for the lips.
- Lips are unavoidably exposed to pollutants, dust, harsh weather conditions, and sunshine. As a result, Vitamin E, as an effective anti-oxidant, heals the damage inflicted on lips by direct UV exposure. Lip-Balm contains Vitamin E, which makes it an excellent lip-care product.
STRAWBERRY LIP BALM 15G
- N0 ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
- NO SLS & PARABEN
- NO MINERAL OIL
- NO PHENOL
- NO PETROLEUM JELLY